Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year Resolutions Part Deux

To make it onto supermarket shelves firstly with my latest erotic work which I won't name until it's accepted and paid for by Harper Collins. Then to finish the literary novel I started last year and persuade my agent to read it and submit it. To see my short stories 'Stabbing the Rain' do well on Amazon or even in America.
  Not to shout, especially at the kids. Maybe at the telly occasionally, like a Grumpy Old Woman.
  To get to France.
  To sort out my hair. Am growing out the colour to see how grey it is. I haven't seen my natural colour all over since I started henna'ing it (is that a verb) when I was about 14. To remain grey if elegant and cool in the manner of that French woman who runs the IMF - Christiane Lagarde? Otherwise to dye it again, brazen harlot colour or claret colour, or silver streaks. Work out if I want it long enough to wear up or cut it in bob, again in maner of Christiane Lagarde.
  To keep the weight off and remain around 9 stone 8 ish.
  But to eat out more.
  To have more interesting resolutions next year.
  To write my blog more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment